Monday, July 21, 2008

7.21.08

10:57 AM Posted by: M., 0 comments

I have not posted in sooo long.

I got a comment to an old post about McLean Bible Church and I should post it. I had bad experiences at that church, but here is someone with a positive experience there. I have to let everyone have their say - that's only fair. I deleted the old post because I was really harsh and I'll probably repost it in a more respectful tone sometime in the future.

i think your wrong. mclean bible church may be big, and it may have alot of money but once you get into the service its like nothing else matters, the messages are dead on the songs have meaning, and the worship makes you want to fall down on your knees and worship GOd.Mclean bible lead me to christ with its powerful messages.ive been there for a little over 3 years and i have met some great people there, all of my best friends are there.. and when your relationship is based on jesus, you never get into fights, ive known my best friend for abotu a year now, and we have never been in one fight ever, because of mclean bible church and its leaders helping us out. i love my mclean bible church family and the only reasony you are saying this is because you have never gotten the fulll on MBC experience.im a christian and i love jesus. and i have never stayed at one church as long as i have stayed at mclean, and i plan on staying there until i die.


No comments: