Monday, August 13, 2007

back

4:56 PM Posted by: M., 0 comments

Wow i have not posted on here in a long time!

I guess i have been taking a break, incidentally. i moved and took on another job and had some friends visit so i havent been able to get on here as much as I would like to.

One interesting thing did happen though I guess. My two friends who live in Mexico now came and visited me and we talked some about religion--not much, but some. They talked about how they believe in a god but not necessarily the Judeo-christian God and not necessarily in the tenets of christianity. Essentially, they are theists and I really connected with what they were saying they believed. I dont know why, but it made me want to believe in a god. Not the christian God and not the Bible, but in a creator. Presently I do not believe in a god, but I really would like to I guess. I like the idea of God, but I cant just make myself believe in one.

Anyway, that seemed interesting. I also was realizing that I really dont think I will ever be a christian again. I just really cannot see myself turning back to that faith.

more later glad to be back i have a lot of catching up to do on all of your blogs!


No comments: