Monday, January 29, 2007

sojourners too--

10:46 AM Posted by: M., 0 comments

i feel bad for all this criticism, but I just feel these things now.

I hate the "Jesus is a Republican" "Jesus is a Democrat" debate. Not that I know anything really. but i just think that Christians might circumvent those two groups and try to create a more inclusive group. but that is dumb because there are so many different Christians.

Anyway, I feel kind of that when Christians allign themselves with one side, one party, then it is all about power. Real change does come from government spending and such, but seriously, what about millions of people just making their own decisions and changes instead of whining and putting all the pressure on corrupt politicians. it is just like gambling to me.


No comments: